Prince Rupert Premier Dart League 2019-2020
We are under way!
Rules of play are the same as last year. New players make sure to have a read over them. Any questions, please feel free to ask.
- Fee for the Season is $135. This is equivelant to $40 registration, and $5 per night.
- This can be paid all at once, or $40 at the beginning of the season and $5 per night
- Make sure to send me your match scores every week.
- The highest finish for each week wins $10, but the match must be played before the following Monday. If the match is played after the following monday, the finish would still count towards the Season high finish, but not the weekly high finish.
- Record all scores 170 or greater.
- Make sure to let your opponent know if you can’t make it on the scheduled night of play
- Everyone gets entry into the singles event for the Joe Grandy Memorial Open (Oct 4-6), and the Moose Open (Jan 24-25)
- Standings will be posted on this page.
- Top 8 will go into the A playoffs. The rest will go into the B playoffs.
- For those that don’t make money in the playoffs, we will have some draws for money.
For previous years information: